Reklam Engelleyici Algılandı

Web sitemizin çalışabilmesi için Reklam engelleyicinizi kapatmanız önerilir. Aksi taktirde site yavaş çalışır ve tıkladığınız linkler çalışmaz.

Sponsor Reklamı

+Event 

A grand scenario - "Everyone in the world"!

0 Yanıt, 763 Görüntülenme

I created a scenario on a grand scale! It's called "Everyone in the world". As the name suggests, the scenario adds every single civilization in the game in one map and puts them in 5000 B.C.

[Resim: RAdMWO.png]
[Resim: OyQ7MW.png]

[Resim: preview.png.0b9e57bd35387e1630a46ff2a9f37c1a.png]

In this scenario, everyone starts as a one province tribal nation and must build an empire to stand the test of time, all while fighting other civs for dominance.

I've decided to make this mod in addon+, because it adds more civilizations and it fixes a bug that is in the base game where the game freezes if you go to a certain point in the future.

Personally, I recommend you spectate this scenario as it can be really entertaining seeing certain nations rise and fall. However, I'm not stopping you from playing the scenario yoursel

[Resim: 1022834312_Image1.thumb.PNG.2fe4687b0d49...bdf165.PNG]

Heres a few things you should know before downloading:

1 - Certain nations are excluded from this scenario like the USA, Canada, and Brazil because I thought it would be interesting to include the states as tribes instead. I didn't do this with every nation though, so you can still play as country's like France, Australia, and South Africa.

2 - Addon+ includes the Canadian provinces as playable civs, but for some reason they don't have names in the base mod. Because of this, I've taken it upon myself to fix these names. The name patch will come with the mod. I've also decided to fix some of the Brazilian state names because of a bug that occurs with some states, like Paraná for example. You see Addon+ uses a unique font that I think replaces the old one, however this font doesn't have characters for words like "á" so if you play the game and look at a nation like Paraná that has an "á" in it's name the game can't render it because it doesn't appear as a character in the font so instead of "Paraná" it will say "Paran". I decided to fix this bug by replacing the "á" with an "a" so that way it can look more proper in game.

3 - There is a bug that can happen in this scenario with AI games, I call this bug the "Anarchist rebels" bug. Basically, sometimes if a rebellion happens instead of the rebels forming into a new country instead the rebels will just disappear and the land they occupied will become neutral land. Something even stranger about this bug is if you look at the land that the rebels use to occupy then you'll see a star on a province, as if its a capital of a nation even though theres no country in that land. Theres no way I know of fixing this bug so you'll just have to deal with it during AI only games.

4 - This mod doesn't download to your game files automatically. You have to mainly put the mod files in the game files. They're will be some tutorial note pads in the mod files that will tell you where to put them.

5 - World Leaders not included, sorry.

So that was everything you had to know. I hope you enjoy this mod!

Duyuru: Her Hangi Bir Mod Senaryo ve Makeleyi Tanıtmak İstediğiniz Taktirde Açıklamaya Forum Linkini Ekleyebilirsiniz, Bu Sayede İlgili Üreticiye Karşılığını Verebiliriz. Strateji Soft Ekibi

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  Mobil Mod 1879-Abdulhamid Scenario SezerAkkaya 3 1,403 07-31-2020, 10:06 PM
Son Yorum: merthanguzel22
  Mobil Mod The correct scenario for 1900. Trial 0 581 07-13-2020, 12:56 PM
Son Yorum: Trial
  1570 scenario SezerAkkaya 0 779 03-01-2020, 01:37 AM
Son Yorum: SezerAkkaya

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 2 Ziyaretçi

Tema Tasarımı Sezer Akkaya, ©2021-2024
Youtube Sezer Akkaya, © 2019-2024.